Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference, Belly and Crafts

Conference was really good. It was different not being around family for any of the sessions, but nice and relaxing. Emrie actually did really well. She played out by us and read books and after we'd been watching the first session for about 30 minutes she went and got a blanket from her room, climbed on the couch and layed down on Chad's lap and relaxed while her played with her hair. It was so cute I had to get a picture. By request, Lana, my belly...Almost down to 8 weeks left!!! Wooowhooo!!!
So, Rochelle had some leftover fabric, the flower stuff, and gave me some to make a 2nd hooter hider with...there wasn't quite enough so I got some pink with white poka-dot fabric and did a border and I'm really pleased with it! It looks a lot cuter in person :D
A close up...I did a rosette where the neck attaches. It looks so cute on!
And, I realized when I bought Emrie's clothes for this summer last year, I only got her 5 pairs of shorts, so I pulled out my old clothes box that I now use for material and made her some knit shorts out of one of my old T-shirts. They look pretty good on for not having a pattern and eyeballing it :D

6 comments:

Lana Boehler said...

Oh Jay THANK YOU! I Love it. :) You are seriously so CUTE and TINY. I cant wait to see picture of that cute little baby.:)(any names) Love Love Love the hooter hinder. So cute. Thanks again for the picture. Wish we lived closer. Hope all is well. Love and Miss you. :)

Karen Mortensen said...

You are so talented.

The Jackson Jamboree said...

Cute, cute, cute, and cute! Nice sewing jobs!! :)

Rochelle said...

Your belly is so cute. And I love the cover you made. Turned out perfect!

Anonymous said...

You look sooo cute!!!! I love your little belly :) You are so crafty!

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Cute belly Jay! You're so crafty.