Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland and Summer Suprises

Thanksgiving was great. We got to go to Gilbert, me for 1 1/2 weeks, and spend time with family! It was really a lot of fun. So, we drove home to snow and decided we'd better set up the tree....here's what a tree looks like with a 1 1/2 year old. Ornaments on the top half and bare on the bottom half :D Kinda dorky, but at least the ornaments aren't breaking :D Emrie has also decided she likes to Smell the tree (even though it's fake). She smells it and the needles tickle her nose and she runs away laughing, then does it again. It's pretty cute actually.


So today was beautiful, so we decided to put Emrie in her little snow suit and head out to the playground and play. She really liked the snow, just walked around and crawled in it a lot. Can't wait to do a little sledding :D
And last but not least....we will soon have another one of these cute faces around our house. Yep, we're expected #2 the first week of June! So I am 13 weeks along and we're pretty excited. It's a bit different with your second for sure. But can't wait to find out what we're having...hoping a girl since they'll be 2 years apart almost exactly and I have all the right sized clothes :D Silly reason huh? But we'll be happy with whatever. :D

11 comments:

Lana Boehler said...

Cute cute pictures of Emrie! Oh my gosh Jay congrads on baby #2. That is so exciting. I cant wait to find out what you are having. :) I am so happy for you. :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I am so happy for you guys! You are such a cute mommy and I am happy your having another cute baby! Congrats! Your tree is so pretty and I am glad you got to go visit your families! Congrats again and I love you!Oh and good reason for wanting another girl, that would save some good money lol but a boy would be way fun for you guys too!

Taryn said...

Yay, Congrats!!! I am so happy for you(: Hope your pregnancy is going great!

Amber said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having:)

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cindyrella said...

pretty tree - half naked and all - will be interesting to see how Grayson behaves.....or not..... this year haha -
congrats on the new babe!

The Jackson Jamboree said...

Oh you have a tall tree!! I want a tall tree. Emrie looks hilarious in her little suit! hahaha

Mareike said...

Oh Jay, that's wonderful! I'm soooo excited for you!! CONGRATS!!!!!
Miss you!

Amber Waters said...

Jaylynn! I'm so glad I found your blog. I have been wondering how you guys were doing. Congrats on the baby that is soooo exciting! Love you guys and miss you.

Rochelle said...

Cute pics of little Emrie. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Hang in there. Loves!

Machelle Kay said...

Congrats!! I have been bad about the blogs lately. I do hope you have a girl too! It is amazing the friendship my two boys have. Hope you are feeling well.