Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Flagstaff, here we come!

We are officially moved as of this last Friday, thanks to both our families and all their help with packing, loading and watching Emrie during the chaos. Goodbye #2102, we will miss you! Already miss El Dorado Ward. We were really spoiled living here.

Oh, and thank you Emrie for helping me with the last minute clean-up. I can tell she's going to be a good cleaner :)

We are now at NAU in Flagstaff, AZ for Chad to attend their nursing program where he will get his Bachelors in Nursing. So, we will be here for at least 2 1/2 years.
Emrie already loves having her own room. She sleeps way better....all the way through the night from 8:30-6-ish. And a couple times has actually come up to me and said "Ni Ni" for bedtime. The other day after nap when she woke up she didn't want out, just pointed to "Elbo" on the floor, which I gave her and she happily sat down with her dolly and read in bed. Her personality is really starting to come out, she's so sweet.


We went exploring and on a walk yesterday morning. I will say the temperature is AMAZING! Thinking we would find a park with grass and a playground, this park far exceeded our expectations:


With mountains, pines and fields of wild flowers. It was beautiful.


Oh, and you can't forget Rocks! That was one of Emrie's favorite parts.



Miss the family, but excited for our new adventure!

6 comments:

cindyrella said...

good luck! i'm sure you will love this new home and ward just as much - i smell fall in the air just looking at your pics!

sean & shirley said...

Oh, Emrie is so cute and sweet! I hope she doesn't forget me!!! It is so beautiful there! You will love it and never want to leave!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I found your blog and I am so excited!!! :) You will soo enjoy the temperature I bet! I hope you love everything about your new town and you are lucky to still be way close to your families! Love you Lady and it was so good to see you last week!

Jason & Makenna said...

We want to move with you!!! It was so beautiful when we drove through. Definitely jealous of the cooler temps! Miss you already! What am I going to do on Fridays?????

Rochelle said...

Beautiful view of your walk! Love you. HEY!! You are 2.5 hours closer to us. YIPPEE. Emrie is a cutie pie!

Andy and Sara said...

Yay! I love Flagstaff. Where are you living?