Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little more than cousins???

Ha ha, just kidding. Emrie LOVES to give out hugs and kisses to every little kid that she walks by, but I do think that she has a special infatuation with Graham :D She used to all but maul him when we'd first walk in. They are so cute together (don't get me wrong they still stole each others toys and such) but we had such a fun summer doing things together with the kids. We are really going to miss getting together at least once a week. Here's a little playback.




















Can't wait until we go visit!

4 comments:

Jason & Makenna said...

They are soooo cute together! What will we do without you???

Karen Mortensen said...

They are too cute. That is nice that they are so close.

Rochelle said...

So cute. Love them! We all need to live next door to each other. One day. Maybe. I hope!

Amber said...

Look like so much fun! I miss you guys already Jaylynn! I hope you love it in Flagstaff!