Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snap Shots

We went on a walk this morning while daddy was out with the boys shooting at some targets and had to try out the swing. She kept letting out little giggles :D

Emrie and Graham playing...they follow each other all over Grandma's house now and yesterday they were in the other room like this and next time we looked at them they were like this:

Emrie just situated herself right in his lap. It is so funny to watch them.



Just a quick snap before church. Being a mom is so much fun, she's so sweet!

5 comments:

Lana Boehler said...

Oh Jay She is so darn CUTE! Those pictures are adorable. Looks like they are best friends:) Hope you are doing good. Miss you. Love ya

Jason & Makenna said...

Yeah! Another post! A new record for you! :) Great pics of the two amigos together. Need a copy of those. Love the smile in the swing pic.

sean & shirley said...

What a cutie!!! She is my most favorite princess!! I'm so glad the cousins can play together, they are going to be best friends!!
OMA

Jaylynn said...

I know Kenna...I'm impressed with myself too :D I'm trying really hard to do better at posting, instead of once a month :D

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

Thanks Jaylynn! Your family is so cute too. I love the pictures of your little one with the hat a few posts down. Too cute! Yeah it has been sooo long since we have see each other. I love blogs though so we can keep up with friends :)