Saturday, September 28, 2013

Keeping Very Busy

 So, we've been busy! I am now 32 weeks along!!! It's gone by really quick this pregnancy. We didn't find out the gender so we're getting anxious now that we're getting closer to find out what this little baby is. Everything has been going really well with the pregnancy. I have now entered into the uncomfortable stage. I think it gets earlier with every one of them. Our other exciting news......
We bought our first home!!!! We are so excited. We closed early August and moved in 1st week of September. We've put a lot of work into it already....it was a nice house but we made some improvements, can't wait to put up some pictures!
So both girls had birthdays. Molly turned 2 and Emrie turned 4.

 In their birthday outfits :D
 Emrie got a big bike. She was really excited.


 4th of July. Daddy disappeared with the girls late the night before and came back with new outfits for them. Pretty cute. Dad has good taste. Then we did a bike parade my sister Makenna put on that morning with breakfast. It was really fun.







And.....the dreaded day arrived where the girls cut their hair. Oh it was very traumatic for me at the moment I found them. They were giggling so hard in their room that I thought I better see what was going on and hidden behind the rocking chair I found them with a pair of kiddie scissors (so beware, kid scissors do cut their hair :D ) holding up handfuls of hair laughing. Oh, I was very very upset, but the next day I laughed about it. It's okay as long as they let me pull some long hair over from the side and spray slick it down and clip it...covers up most of the chopped stuff.

Well, we should be finishing the girls room mostly this next week and then I'll put up some pictures of our new house ;D


2 comments:

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Yay, Yay, Yah! A house and a baby on the way! It can't get much better. Your girls are so cute and funny. I love catching up on your blog.

Lana Boehler said...

Jay how fun to read about your sweet little family. i cant wait to see what you are having. you look so dang cute. :)What sweet little girls you have. congrats on the house how exciting. Miss you and Love ya