Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Here Comes Halloween!












 Lots of pictures....we went to a pumpkin patch and took pictures....We decided to just put them in those dresses I made for my brother-in-laws wedding since I didn't get any good pictures of them in them and the colors were perfect! Then we went to the Duper Halloween show for the kids with Graham, Rhett and Sydnie (all cousins) and had fun.


 Fall festival...the girls were Flapper Girls...Emrie told everyone..."I'm gonna be a Slapper Girl!" :D I was pretty tickled with how their costumes came out :D


 Getting ready for trick-or-treating! The girls were so excited! Molly even seemed to know what was going on...she kept pulling me toward the door...couldn't get out of the house fast enough.


They both had so much fun. Molly had a dead grip on that bucket...you were not allowed to take it from her all night. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Adorable photos!

The Jackson Jamboree said...

Cute! Flapper girls was a fun idea, and those headbands turned out good! I'd be sad it got lost too. I can't wait to see you!

Rochelle said...

so cute little girlies. I can't wait to squeeze them :) You did a great job on the costumes