Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

It was pretty chilly Saturday here, but we headed to an Easter Egg Hunt at a Nursery here. It was really fun.







We've lately had a really hard time getting Emrie to go to bed. She'll go down fighting and then come knocking at her door calling "mommy" like 4 different times before she'll stay in bed. It is VERY frustrating to me. So Saturday night we were fighting and I finally had to call the Easter Bunny for her to talk to. He told her she needed to go to bed or he couldn't bring her a basket and she went down quite nicely after that. Now we just need to figure out how to fix her bedtime issues for every other night.

Girls in their Easter dresses Sunday morning. They looked so cute :D I am SOOOO happy with how their dresses turned out. I must say I've kinda become addicted to sewing. It is so much fun to me. It is definately my new favorite hobby when the girls are sleeping and I have time to myself.

6 comments:

Taryn said...

your girls are darling! they look like little twinners!! soo cute, i love it!

Rochelle said...

You are so talented Jay. Just like mommy. You did an awesome job and I LOVE your choice of fabric. Miss you! :)

The Jackson Jamboree said...

What spazy little girls. haha how cute, and those dresses turned out very well indeed! Good job! They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Such cute girls!! You are extremely talented!

cindyrella said...

maybe i should give you all my patterns?!!

Mary Kay said...

Great job on the dresses! I love them!