Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fun Fun Fun for everyone!

Sometimes we go to this gymnastics place where they have open gym for kids under 5 to just play...Emrie loves jumping off the tramp into the foam pit, so we spend most of our time there...I have learned to only go with both girls if Chad comes, cause it's really really tiring by myself and a little crazy.














Molly's absolute favorite place in the house is Emrie's closet. Doesn't matter how many times I close it, it is always opened and she is in with all the shoes...I know, sucking on shoes, Yuck!



My latest sewing projects...(Actually!!! I just finished both girls Easter dresses Today!!--but I'm not putting them in them till Easter, so have to wait for those)



I don't think I'll ever be able to get a picture again of Emrie where she is not trying to do some kind of ballerina pose.



And I used this pair of overalls (couldn't talk myself into wearing them again :D ) and made Emrie a little jean skirt. And I only used one leg...what to do with the rest?







Last but not least this last weekend we got hit with lots and lots of snow. Church actually got canceled. Monday I tried to go out sledding but couldn't bring myself to tromp thigh deep in new snow, so we went Tuesday, all of us and it was SOOO fun. I forgot how fun sledding was. We were hauling down the hill.



Isn't she just squeezable???!!!!




Here you can see that fresh snow out there...up to Emries shoulders!















2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That does look like fun. And yes, Molly is super squeezable. Not like Lincoln, my little skin-n-bones baby. Love the Jean skirt. Make another one for Molly!! Summer is around the corner.

cindyrella said...

holy cow! Idaho is jealous!!