Monday, May 2, 2011

Starting on Etsy

Soooo, I've been thinking about doing an Etsy account for a while and after much prodding from my mama and lovely aunts I started one. I only have 2 items on it so far, which are these hooter hider nursing covers but it's a start. I'm trying to decide what else exactly I'm going to be doing on there, but for now I'm doing these covers. I've looked around and found that the only nursing covers you can find are just one plain piece of fabric, so I decided to embellish mine some and do some bordering and flower appliques and such. Anyway, we'll see what happens. My store is Alligator Toes, so if you know anyone who wants a nursing cover spread the word :D (I also line all of them to make sure they're not see through and they are wider than others to ensure full side coverage :D I know from experience those babies like to move around under there, the more fabric the better I say :D )

Sorry, this picture keeps flipping on me for some reason


I'll have to get some more stuff up, but till then :D

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Super cute covers Jay. Those will be hot items! Emrie is so cute. I love the picture with her and the bunny ears and hippo.

cindyrella said...

great item to sell!! and it's all about the fabric - those 2 are really cute!!

Jason & Makenna said...

Love the blue one!!!

Amanda said...

Those are so cute Jaylynn!! Nice work!

sean & shirley said...

Very cute!!! I still think you need to put your crocheted headbands, handwarmers, hats, baby booties etc. You are fast and creative. Good Luck!!! How about towels? We could make some together. XOXO

FISH FAMILY said...

Hey Jaylynn- I didn't even know you were pregnant! You look so cute. What are you having? and how is Flagstaff. We were up there for the night last week but next time Ill have to come say Hi. We had other people with us and just stayed the night and went to the Grand Canyon the next day. But I hope all is well email me wright_desiree@hotmail.com