Monday, January 25, 2010



So, Makenna found these neat bows/flowers to make with wire ribbon. We went to the ribbon store one morning and got some different colors and experimented and I think they turned out really really cute!








With me at work just playing until Grandma comes to pick her up for the day.




In her Christmas Dress. Oma bought it for her...isn't it adorable!








Anyways....today she officially crawled. She went from sitting to hands and knees, which she's been doing but then she usually rocks and falls flat, but she actually lifted hands then knees and moved forward quite a bit. We got a video, so we'll have to put it on this week...but I've got to get to bed while she sleeps :D Time is precious :D

4 comments:

cindyrella said...

send me a how to on the bows! they are so cute, i'm sure Alivia would love some!

Lana Boehler said...

Hey Jay! She is beauitful. It is so fun when they start crawling they are into everything but you get some really cute pictures. :) I have a blog now its lana.boehlernet.net I hope all is well. love ya lana

Karen Mortensen said...

She is really cute. I love the bows. Good luck with the crawling.

Rochelle said...

Beautiful little Emrie. Miss you guys