Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Emrie Jane Andersen

Well here she is, the newest light weight contender, ready to battle it out for head of the Andersen household. Weighing in at 7lbs 14 oz with 21 inches of cold hard punch, there is no question if she can win this fight. It will take a miracle for mommy to retain the title now. She is tough, fit, and is at the top of her game. Also don't be fooled by the nice princess look! She has already used it to win Grandma Kay's and Andersen's top grandchild in June match. So beware Rhett, Graham, and future Reynold's contender! With the title match of Grandma Kay's best grandchild of the year on the line, things are bound to get a little ugly...
Well it's true, Emrie sure has come into this world with a lot going for her and her mommy and daddy sure love her. Emrie was born on Saturday, June 20th and 3:04pm. With only having to push for 30 minutes things moved along faster then we expected. She is cute, cuddly, and is the best thing that has ever happened to us. She is definitely a blessing to have around and has sure flipped our world in the right direction. So as we have enjoyed her, we hope that you all will too!




12 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Jay!!!!!!!!! She's DARLING!!! I love her already-and I bet you both love her even more!! I can't even imagine how amazing that must be!! Keep posting new pictures-I have been so excited to see her-I seriously checked your blog probably 3,000 times today waiting for pictures!
She's a doll!!! I hope you're doing okay-I'm sorry I haven't called you back, I figure I'll call you as soon as you finally fall asleep or something. :) So give me a call when you've got a second!
I love you!!! Congratulations!

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations. We are very happy for you.

Mary Kay said...

Awwwww, she's so PRETTY! Congratulations to you.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Wow what a sweet little miracle. Does is feel so amazing to be a mother Jay? I'm glad your delivery was so fast! Thanks for the picture text the other day when she was born. I'm so happy for you and Chad! I wish I was there to see her in person. Congratulations!!!

Our Family said...

Congratulations!! She is precious!!! I am so happy for you guys. You will love being parents. Please let me know when I can bring dinner.... seriously!! I will text you later Jaylynn and see when is a good day, okay? We love you guys!!

cindyrella said...

Congratulations! she is precious!!!
i'm especially tickled (pink) for grandma shirley :-) let the spoiling begin!!

sean & shirley said...

She is one sweet and pretty pumpkin
Gpa K

Rochelle said...

Tears. Wish I could be there to see and hold her. She is so pretty! Love you guys (all three of you!) and thinking of you daily! By the way...love the post. So cute!

Jason & Makenna said...

Great post Chad! Love the pics. They are darling....and we think she looks like Chad. She is beautiful, which I guess makes Chad beautiful too! :) Love you guys.

Ashley W. said...

Congrats!!! She is very darling! I'm sure you have lots of people taking care of you but if you need anything let me know!

Emily P. said...

What a beautiful newborn! You guys make cute babies!

Jami said...

Congratulations Jay and Chad! She is gorgeous and I love her name- so cute and original. You are a darling Mama.
This is your cousin Jami, by the way.