Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Belly Shot



I keep meaning to put up a picture, but once I take one I don't get around to posting it until it's old, so I wait to take a new one and the cycle starts over. So i figured even though this picture is 4 weeks old it's better than nothing :D This is at 30 weeks the day of my baby shower..




It's wierd to think that I'm only 6 weeks away now. I had my Dr. appointment yesterday and he said she's turned head down now, which made me pretty happy...don't know why but I kept worrying she wasn't going to turn on her own. Everything is going good and I'm so excited (and nervous) :D I'll try and get an updated picture up as the day gets closer.

6 comments:

Our Family said...

I'm so glad I was able to make it to the shower! We are so excited for you guys. You're in for the best adventure ever even if it means you get little sleep. :D

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

Oh Jay you're so cute! I can't wait till you have her. You're gonna be the cuttest little mommy!

cindyrella said...

oooooh this is sooo exciting! You look SO cute!
Kristina LOVES being a mom and Grayson is soooo good and sweet :-)
Rosa and I get to watch him quite a bit since she works nights.
Good luck with all that is coming your way :-)
love you!

Rochelle said...

Cute picture Jay! Can't wait for this little one to be here!

Mary Kay said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable! I hope i look that cute when i'm that big! Can't wait to meet her!